Apply on exposed skin and spread evenly with hands. To apply to an adult's or child's face, apply onto adult's hand and apply sparingly, avoiding eyes and mouth. Do not apply to hands of young children. After 4 hours, repeat application as necessary.
Causes moderate eye irritation. For external use only. Do not apply to eyes and mouth. Do not apply to excessively sunburned or damaged skin. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Avoid contact with plastics and synthetic fabrics.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
FIRST AID: In case of contact with eyes, flush with plenty of water for 20 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, drink a glassful of water and call Poison Control Center. Do not induce vomiting. If you suspect a skin reaction or irritation to this product, stop using and wash treated skin with soap and water. Call a doctor for treatment advice.